The New Natural Facelift!
After a series of ten to twenty treatments within a short period the skin becomes more delicate and fair, and there are fewer wrinkles. The treatment also results in an erasing of fine lines and a reduction of deeper lines, less sagginess, a lifting of droopy eyelids, and a clearing or reduction of age spots. As a bonus there is an overall rejuvenation which is not confined to your face.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a good alternative for women who do not want the side effects with a surgical facelift.
- improves muscle tone
- increases circulation
- stimulates the skin’s natural collagen and elastin production
- promotes better cellular metabolism
- tightens pores and brightens eyes
- reduces and eliminates double chin
- lifts drooping eye lids
- improves facial color
- helps to eliminate fine lines and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles
- improves acne caused by hormonal imbalances
- increases local blood and lymph circulation
- helps menopause, peri-menopause, PMS and other GYN issues
- helps sinus congestion and Headaches
- improves Hyper- and Hypythyroidism
- reduces symptpms of toothache, TMJ, trigeminal neuralgia, and Bell’s palsy
- treats diarrhea and constipation (most digestive issues)
- helps to eliminate edema and puffiness
- retards hair loss and hair graying
- benefits eyes, ears, and brain
- can help insomnia and dizziness
- helps depression and aids self-esteem
- problems with bleeding except for broken capillaries
- avoid ulcerated irritated or bruised areas
- former cosmetic surgery
- high blood pressure (treat the HBP constitutionally first)
- be aware that it takes a patient 3 weeks to recover from laser resurfacing on the face
Not be administered during…
Colds and Flu
Acute Herpes Outbreaks
Acute Allergic Reactions
Patients under 40 years old will generally need ten treatments, and patients over 40 tend to need 15-20 treatments depending on their skin condition.
Maintenance treatments every 4 to 6 weeks; up to 3 month may elapse before maintenance is necessary.
The Non Surgical Face Lift was originally based on an acupuncture treatment which regenerated the wrinkled sagging facial muscles of post stroke on Bell’s Palsy patients; micro-current was then added with better and faster results.